Wednesday, April 02, 2008

A Season of Greatness

I have spent the last few days contemplating how best to capture the pride I feel in my alma mater. For the athletic greatness demonstrated. For the fact that they accomplished such greatness in the midst of a tiny student body of 1,700 and one of the most academically rigorous programs in the United States. For a coach whose story and whose commitment to Davidson is simply inspiring. And for the Board of Trustees' historic decision to dig into their own pockets and foot the bill for hundreds of students to travel to Detroit for the Sweet Sixteen and Elite Eight.

I have always gushed about my four years at Davidson. So I thought it only fitting to capture my exuberance and joy in a video tribute to Davidson College Basketball. I hope you enjoy it...

"I Can Do All Things..."


No comments: